Present at the 2023 Women in Forestry Virtual Summit
By CFI staff
By CFI staff
The Women in Forestry Virtual Summit is welcoming speaker proposals to present at the third annual digital day of discussion around gender and diversity in the forest sector.
On March 7, 2023 – the eve of International Women’s Day – we expect to welcome back hundreds of forestry changemakers who are looking for inspiration and advice on fostering inclusion in our industry and reaping all the innovation that comes from it.
We are looking for speakers to cover the following audience-requested themes, and welcome suggestions as well.
- The executive perspective on gender and diversity programs
- Balancing work and family life
- Hearing from the ally
- Indigenous inclusion and leadership
- Effective (and ineffective) workplace diversity policies
- Strategies for recruiting a more diverse workforce
- Talking to the boss: How to communicate with leadership
- International Women’s Day 2023 theme of #EmbracingEquity
If you are interested in speaking at our event, or have a speaker to recommend, please send a short proposal to Maria Church: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2022 Women in Forestry Virtual Summit – hosted by Canadian Forest Industries, Pulp & Paper Canada and Canadian Biomass – welcomed more than 800 registrants online. Read about the event here.